Ofsted Short Report 2016
We received a visit from OFSTED in the third week of September 2016. I am delighted to report that the school continues to be good and safeguarding effective. The visit went extremely well with the school maintaining its good OFSTED rating. Many strengths of the school were highlighted including;
- All staff and governors spoken to during the inspection demonstrate a fierce determination to improve the school further.
- At the heart of this good-quality work is the desire to meet the needs of the individual pupils.
- Relationships between staff and pupils are excellent.
- Staff and governors demonstrate a determination to enable the school to deliver an outstanding quality of education for the pupils.
- Inspectors found the behaviour of pupils to be very good.
The report identifies four areas for development. All of which will form the core components of the school improvement plan over the coming years.